CNC MACHINES PRO-MASTER 71 SERIES
UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES FOR MACHINING WOOD AND PLASTIC
When purchasing a CNC machining centre users have to decide on 4-axis (Model 7122) or 5-axis (Model 7125) technology.
The HOLZHER PRO-MASTER 71 series offers virtually unlimited combinations for machining wood and plastic. The PRO-MASTER 7122 and the PRO-MASTER 7125 are distinguished by their extremely stable construction and state-of-the art design for control and drive technology. The basic version of the 71 series is already top quality with extensive equipment so that at the bottom line it is only necessary to select the right number of controlled axes.
The 4-axis PRO-MASTER 7122 and the 5-axis PRO-MASTER 7125 have an enormous machining capacity with effective machining height of 210mm from the top of the suction cups.
- Includes console table with motor positioning
- Comprehensive accessory package including frame clamping elements and suction cups
- An extremely long Z-stroke of 565mm to meet all machining requirements
- Workpiece dimensions up to 5420mm in X-direction (less cutter radius)
- Edge routing dimensions 1350mm in Y-direction (less cutter radius)
- Real processing height up to 210mm in Z-direction (from top of suction cups)