CNC MACHINES PRO-MASTER 70 SERIES
PROFESSIONAL CNC TECHNOLOGY FOR UNIVERSAL MACHINING
The PRO-MASTER 70 series from HOLZHER makes it easier than ever to decide in favor of state-of-the-art CNC technology. The 70 series offers rational machining and a high level of flexibility especially for production of case parts. This well-thought-through concept offers solutions for all applications – choose the right model for your application. State-of-the-art safety concepts give you the choice between patented 3-field foot mats, safety bumpers or light grids. This allows you to match the HOLZHER machining centers individually and reliably to your operating situation.
- High equipment level with six consoles, drilling head with grooving saw, positioning laser and tool changer are standard features
- Edge routing and drilling up to max 3540 x 1287mm, as well as 5340 x 1287mm on the 500K version (minus radius of cutter). Actual machining height 180mm
- User-friendly software as complete package with CAMPUS machine and office licence
- Spindles with ceramic bearings for efficient and precise milling and formatting
- 11kw Power spindle and C-axis for even higher performance (optional)
- Precision direct drives with exceptionally high dynamic acceleration values for extremely high productivity
Your choice – perfectly matched to your requirements as PRO-MASTER 7017 Classic and Performance or the more powerful version, the PRO-MASTER 7018 Premium.
High efficiency drilling and formating center for precise and efficient CNC processing.
- Workpiece dimensions up to 3540mm in X-direction (less cutter radius)
- Edge routing dimensions 1287mm in Y-direction (less cutter radius)
- Real processing height up to 180mm in Z-direction (from top of suction cups)