The DYNESTIC 7532 gantry CNC machine expands the limits for nesting technology to new dimensions. Solid machine construction and technology at the highest level ensure high production capacity and precisely produced work.
The powerful nesting machining center has a welded moving stands in gantry design. It has a high rigidity and therefore stands for high stability, especially for maximum loads. The two synchronized servo-drives in X-direction of the machine are outstanding. The covered, ground and hardened v-guides on all axes ensure exceptional precision and a long service life. The DYNESTIC 7532 shows high dynamics and a vector speed of 100 m/min. The high flow nesting table ensures an optimum vacuum distribution. The standard machine is equipped with a selection of high power, precision milling spindles with 8 kW (standard air cooled). Precision milling spindles of 12 kW air cooled or 10 kW liquid cooled are also available.
The HOLZHER DYNESTIC 7532 offers:
You can choose your DYNESTIC 7532 in the basic CLASSIC version or as an AUTOMATIC equipped version.
The PUSH version pushes the finished nest on to the conveyor belt and cleans the machine table for processing the next panel.
The AUTOMATIC version is ideal for high performance – even for producing lots of 1 – in combination with the automatic HOLZHER STORE-MASTER 5110 panel handling system.
The LIFT and standard elevating table guarantee highly efficient processing of complete stacks of panels.
- Machining dimensions in X direction: 3700 mm
- Machining dimensions in Y direction: 2200 mm
- Vector speed: 100m/min
- Cutter unit: 8kW air-cooled, 1000-24000 rpm
- Drilling head L: 15 Spindles including sawing unit for grooving in X direction
- High flow nesting table with continuous vacuum field
- Safety equipment: Light grid
- Workpiece clamping: 500 m3/h low maintenance, dry-running type vacuum pump
- Tool changer: 14 position pick-up tool changer with tool cover
- Software: CAMPUS software machine licence package incl. aCADemy CAD/CAM module and CabinetControl Bas
Dynestic CNC Machining Centre